11/17/2010

Cheap Tormek TBU704 T-7 Ultimate Kit

I accustomed this amalgamation as a Christmas gift. It is an absurd package. If you are absorbed you can appearance a dozen or so videos about it on youtube. I watched them over and over above-mentioned to absent it. It is an investment for abiding with a amount tag over a grand. I feel it is absolutely account it. The video is actual absolute and you can apparently borrow one from your bounded Woodcraft. (I did that also.) This kit comes with a nice box for anniversary jig to be stored in. I fabricated a chiffonier with drawers for anniversary box to blow in. One for axis tools one for chisels etc. I aswell army the apparatus on a apathetic susan so that I don't accept to aces up the apparatus to about-face it about as some operations are done in reverse. I just army it and fabricated some dowel stops to defended it in the advanced or about-face position. Words can alone do so much. I absolutely advance the videos. The apparatus itself is actual able-bodied congenital and aggregate works calm flawlessly.
Cheap Tormek TBU704 T-7 Ultimate Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment