12/29/2010

Discount Makita 9820-2 1.1 amp Horizontal Wheel Wet Blade Sharpener

I accept endemic this sharpener for several years. I use it to acuminate my 15" planer knives and 8" jointer knives as able-bodied as my chisels and duke even knives. I accept the 4000 dust rock as able-bodied as the 1000. I get accomplished after-effects and the 4000 dust rock creates absolutely a razor aciculate edge. Yes it's messy. Yes there are some artificial locations that are a bit bargain and flimsy. But bottomline: it does a actual accomplished job for me. However.... and a BIG however...... Makita does not accomplish a coarser stone. Highland Hardware offered one for a while but it has been discontinued. Taking the dings out of my planer knives takes a VERY continued time with the 1000 dust stone. I messed up and put off affairs the Highland stone. So the 1000 dust is as base as I can get. PLEASE Makita appealing please action a base stone!!!
Discount Makita 9820-2 1.1 amp Horizontal Wheel Wet Blade Sharpener

No comments:

Post a Comment