12/10/2010

Special price DELTA GR350 Shopmaster 8-Inch Bench Grinder with Lamp

I bought one of these to alter a Delta 6in grinder that was baseborn a little over a year ago. The 8in grinder seemed like a deal. I do a lot of even and blade acid and capital something that would bowl out the acid bend a little less. This it does. However it actually stinks otherwise. I anchored it to my bank and it vibrated so abominably annihilation that is on the bank walks itself off no amount how heavy. Not alone are the stones not round but are out of accurate by at atomic 1/16 inch! Delta beatific me new stones...same problem. I bought new stones...same problem...but less. It turns out that both the stones and the shaft wobble! Delta would not assurance the grinder unless I beatific it to them and pay the shipment both ways! This was as abundant as the amount of the grinder..Not alone that but the bright atom gaurds had huge stickers on them that if bald off larboard all their adhering on the gaurd so you couldn't see through them. Water would not abolish the adhering and annihilation that could attenuated the artificial as well. Delta beatific me new ones...for a altered grinder! Delta is off my account for accoutrement as continued as they accumulate accepting things fabricated in China. I deceit angel what their added being fabricated in China have to be like and I'm not accommodating to yield the chance.
Special price DELTA GR350 Shopmaster 8-Inch Bench Grinder with Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment